Sales Manager, Poultry
Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur)
- Responsible for the Company’s Poultry sales-related activities including developing new business, growth strategies and opportunities in the market and maximize long term profitable volume growth.
- Realize sales budget (target) both in volume, margin and market share.
- Analyzes the market and determines the sales strategy including a market-specific pricing policy.
- Enhancing, optimizing and controlling the agent network.
- Participate in generating “Proven Solutions”, sales manuals, product and solution templates for proposals and other specific sales material.
- Take part in trade shows and other relevant marketing projects.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service and managing key client relationships.
- Works in close collaboration with Customer Solutions, HQ to ensure a smooth order handling process and by forwarding feedback from customers or new product ideas/markets requirements to the respective departments.
- Give advice on farm design and lay-out, negotiate price within limits of authority and payment terms.
- Recommend and implement detailed annual sales operating plans and preparation of sales performance reports for strategic analysis and review on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- To coach and manage the sales and sales support team in achieving the Company’s objectives and goals and deliver excellent service to the customers.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering or any other equivalent qualification.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in investment goods with relevant experience as a Sales Manager with P&L responsibilities.
- Excellent business acumen with a proven business track record.
- Excellent networking and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive, able to work independently and able to adapt to a matrix reporting environment.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- Strong leadership and coaching skills with evidence of building, retaining and motivating a high performance sales team.
- Those with sales production or sales engineering experience in the fields of poultry shall be favourably considered.
Submit application to:
BD Agriculture (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd.
No. 9 Persiaran Astana / KU2
Bandar Bukit Raja
Selangor Darul Ehsan